GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
The utilisation of Roc Hotels services or the contracting of Roc Hotels products implies the acceptance of the following general conditions:
Through acceptance of this contract, you declare and accept:
1. That you are of age ( over 18 ) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the Roc Hotels web site, declaring that you fully understand all the conditions on the web pages.
2. That in order to contract the services offered the user must register as a client, and to this end he or she declares that all the information supplied on registering is true, complete and concise.
3. That the company Roc Hotels accepts no responsibility for the misuse of the passwords that the user may make as a registered client on reserving or contracting products or services on the Roc Hotels web site. It is the user’s responsibility to duly look after the keys and passwords supplied for access as a registered client, impeding the improper use of them by third parties.
4. That the contents, commercial activities, products and services included in the web site are not conceived or directed to those persons who reside in districts where their contents are not authorised.
5. Only the pages featured on the web map are included on the web site.
6. That access to this web site is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
7. That you confirm the dates given in the reservation, as well as the number of rooms, the number of persons and the Hotel selected.
8. The conditions and price of the contracted reservation are those expressly determined in the document.
9. That the data on your card are taken directly by the POS of the bank and are not included in any records or files from the Roc Hotels company. With the aim of guaranteeing the reservation a deposit of 20% will be charged upon confirmation, in the event of your not coming on the day of arrival with no prior cancellation, this amount will be charged as cancellation costs.
10. Cancellation of the reservation must be made 7 days before the starting date of the reservation , by fax, e-mail or through the web site.
11. All the offers will only be valid for the period of time during which they are accessible to recipients of the service for effective contracting via the system established in roc-hotels.com.
12. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and half board or full board as applicable. It does not include any optional "extras" or any other service which is not expressly featured as contracted by the roc-hotels.com system.
13. The prices of the reservation include the V.A.T., unless mention of it is expressly omitted. Any other tax due for accommodation will be paid separately in the establishment.
14. In the event of Roc Hotels communicating the cancellation of the reservation due to reasons of force majeure, by which we understand circumstances beyond its control or abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances, the consequences of which could not have been avoided in spite of having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be cancelled and the user or client will have no right to any claim or compensation. This event must be communicated, when this is possible, by the means used for the confirmation of the reservation.
15. That the user accepts that the legislation applicable to the functioning of this service is Spanish legislation and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca for the resolution of any divergences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses. Roc Hotels reserves the right to carry out any changes it deems convenient in the established terms and conditions. The registration of the user as a registered Roc Hotels client implies express acceptance and knowledge of these general conditions.
Roc Hotels accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained in the web pages of third parties which can be accessed by links or searchers on the Roc Hotels web pages. The presence of these links on the Roc Hotels web page has a purely informative end and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of them.